August 29, 2007

Wednesday Stamper - BLUE



OK....I may be getting a little caught up in this whole "blog thing." Two post in one day! I really didn't think I would even post twice a week. These are the ATCs I made for the Wednesday Stamper Challenge of the Week - BLUE. I had made the butterflies many months ago and thought they would be perfect for some project. Well, they are! I stamped the butterfly images onto a magazine page with VersaMark. Then I embossed each image with gold embossing powder and trimmed the edges. This technique works great with National Geographic, Martha Stewart or any magazine that uses nice, glossy heavy paper.

p.s....not only are the ATCs blue, but so are my fingertips! Staz-On Azure and Teal Blue to be exact!!!!

17 comments:

Hermine said...

Both are very beautiful.

K said...

beautiful!

The Cryer Family said...

Very pretty and fresh

Zuzu's Blog said...

Very pretty indeed.. You do seem to have a love for butterflies.. but then who doesnt ..

Dymphie said...

Inky fingers, the sign of a true stamper *LOL* Love your butterflies, gorgeous work!

Deborah March said...

Oooohhh, GORGEOUS!

Nellie said...

Gorgeous! Love the way you worked with the butterflies

Art By Wanda said...

Love them both!!

Galina Varese said...

Beautiful, love all the different textures and elements.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat W said...

Great stamping technique! (Love the domestic goddesses, too!)

Andrea, said...

Great ATC's

Sija said...

Both are beautiful.

Barbara said...

Both are really nice.

deb said...

What fantastic ATCs.

Debbi Baker said...

These are really nice Diane! I like all your other ATCs too and I am sorry I missed looking at your stitches entry last week as it is brilliant. PS A big welcome to the world of blogging too, it really does help keep you focussed on your own art!

Lisa Renéa said...

Gorgeous!